Move to new ‘Public Resources’ tab
- How to Identify and Manage Oak Wilt Brochure (334 KB) – Texas A&M Forest Service, Revised 2014.
- *Add Spanish version*
- Qualifications for Cost-Shares Through the Texas Oak Wilt Suppression Project (179KB) – Texas A&M Forest Service, Revised February 2017.
- Paint Sprayer (1.2 MB) – Instructions on how to add a pruning paint sprayer to your pole pruner.
- *Make a video for this*
- Know Your Hill Country Oaks (1166 KB) – How to identify common oaks in the Texas Hill Country courtesy of Susan Sander, Texas A&M Forest Service, Kerrville, TX.
Move to new ‘Professional Literature’ tab
- Studies on Pruning Cuts and Wound Dressings for Oak Wilt Control (160 KB) – Used by permission. Copyright International Society of Arboriculture, Arboriculture & Urban Forestry 2007. 33 (2) 132-139.
- Pruning and Painting Fresh Wounds (21 KB) – Information on pruning, painting fresh wounds and oak wilt courtesy of Kim Camilli, Texas A&M Forest Service.